Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Long Time, No Skype!

Seth finally has Skype!  We had been communicating via Face Book, but Skype will be much better. We will be able to see his face more often. We were finally able to talk to him by video phone last night.  That was very enjoyable.  Molly kept yelling, "WHEN ARE YOU COMING HOME!!??"  Seth would tell her that he was right here in the living room and that he was stuck in the computer, but she wasn't going for it.  He says he's now climatized to the desert weather there in 29 Palms (also part of the Mojave Desert).  I must confess, I don't think I have fully climatized to Washington weather; I lived in San Berardino County where Seth is right now and I would love some of that heat up here.  He says he needs to study hard in his computer class, which he has compared to learning rocket science at times, but for the most part likes what he's learning.
 


We are hoping to see Seth in August.  He will also be turning 20 in August.   We miss Seth, but don't worry about him much.  I give glory to God for this.  After all, how can natural parents (especially a mother) not worry about their children!  Our word for Seth is that he gets into his vocation with his whole heart.  Why not!  He's gonna be doing this for a few more years at least.


"So shall My word be that goes forth out of My mouth: it shall not return to Me void [without producing any effect, useless], but it shall accomplish that which I please and purpose, and it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it."
                                                                                                          Isaiah 55:11